B4 Gaming!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Modding is a Habit.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This tutorial will show you how to mod your gamertag on an Xbox 360 using EzGt 2.2.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UnitedModz

This tutorial will show you how to mod your gamertag on an Xbox 360 using EzGt 2.2. Empty
PostSubject: This tutorial will show you how to mod your gamertag on an Xbox 360 using EzGt 2.2.   This tutorial will show you how to mod your gamertag on an Xbox 360 using EzGt 2.2. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:26 pm

This tutorial will show you how to mod your gamertag on an Xbox 360 using EzGt 2.2.

What you will need:

1. Transfer Cable

2. WinRar 32 Bit or Winrar 64 Bit

3. Xport 360 or USBXplorer (For flash drives)

4. EzGt 2.2

This tutorial will be using Xport 360, but i will add USB over time.

How to do it:

1. Connect your HDD or Memory Card to your computer using your Data Migration Kit.

2. Open Xport 360 (Make sure to run as administrator)

1. Right click Xport 3602. Select run as administrator.

3. Click File> Open HDD or Memory Card> Select your device.

4. This should come up.

5. Select your HDD or Memory Card.

Device not showing up? Look at this.

6. Navigate to "Partition 3> Content> E0000[Your Gamertag ID]> FFFE07D1> 00010000> Your profile is here.

7. Drag your profile to your desktop.

8. Open the folder containing EzGt 2.2

9. Right click EzGt 2.2 and run as administrator.

10. Click the top left icon> Open> Select your profile> Open.

11. Now that your profile is open, type the new gamertag you would like. (Max character ammount: 15)

For example, I changed mine to Se7ensins.com

12. You can now go to the Add tab at the top to add buttons and colors. Each color or button you add is 2 characters.

For example, I added the color red to the beginning of my name, this will make my whole name red, thus making the total number of characters in my name 15.

13. Now your done and you can save your profile.

Click the top left icon> Save> Select save location> OK> Close EzGt 2.2

14. You now have a folder wherever you chose to save to called "E0000314FA661940", We're going to put that on your HDD or Memory Card.

15. Open Xport 360

16. Select File> Open Open HDD or Memory Card> Now select your device and select OK.

17. Go to Partition 3> Content> Drag the "E0000314FA661940" folder into the content folder.

Cant drag the folder in there? Look at here.

18. Now you plug your HDD back into your xbox 360.

19. Boot into MW2, dont sign into any accounts yet.

20. Select Multiplayer, Now your going to be where it says Xbox Live, System Link, etc.

21. Sign into the modded account

22. The avatar selection screen will come up, just hit the xbox button

23. Now hit Xbox Live, it will say you cannot play and pop up with all of your profiles.

24. Select your REAL gamertag, not the modded one.

25. It should now take you into MW2 and your name should be modded.

26. Have fun!

DISABLE YOUR UAC!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B4 Gaming! :: Modding Area :: Modding Tutorials-
Jump to: