Where Modding is a Habit.
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Teem On Point's Modded Lobbies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bsrader



Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Teem On Point's Modded Lobbies   Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Lobby INFO

Someone Come Sticky/ Lobby Status: Closed/ $15 paypal
Included in tonights lobby
* New Mod Menu( switch off patches it may be in)
* Realistic Stats(600k) or 2bill (your choice)
* Instant Rank 70
* Unlock All Challenges Instantly
* Unlock All Attachments Instantly
* Unlock All Camos Instantly
* Unlock All Titles Instantly
* Unlock All Emblems Instantly
* Auto-Sets & Unlocks 10th Prestige Emblem
* Super Jump
* Custom Class Mods
* Teleport
* TONS of infections
* Model Mods- Harrier, sentry gun ETC..
* Vision Mods
* Colored Class Names
* Amazing STATS(NOT LEGIT)-- Score: 2,000,000,000
-- Kills: 2,000,000,000 - Deaths: 5 - Kill Streak: 1337 - Headshots: 1,000,000
-- Hits: 30,000,000 - Misses: 0
-- Wins: 2,147,000,000 - Ties: 300,000 - Losses: 0 - Win streak: 1337
-- Time Played: 20 days

Infections
Red Dots On UAV even if they have Cold Blooded
Laser Sight
Host name/FPS Counter (Tells you the host and your frames per second rate)
2 Types of Wallhack (Red box over en enemies and See through Walls!)
Bigger Radar
Constant UAV (Always have red dots where people are on the radar)
Burst Fire Mods (No Gun Cool Down, Auto M16/Famas/Raffika)
Instant Reload (Hold [X] and Shoot for something special)
Perfect Accuracy (Crosshair goes to an + for Perfect hip fire accuracy)
Instant Compass Update Time (Compass updates every 0.001 seconds)
See Enemy Names Through Walls (Last person you killed/killed you)
Always Host (You need to invite people into the game before searching, you cannot migrate lobbies and must have 2-3 randoms join game.)
Glass floats (your screen only)
Body Floats (your screen only)
Faster Sprint * IN PRIVATE MATCH
Extremely fast Pred Missle boost (RT) boost *
Claymore and C4 Mod (Lets you plant up to 999 claymores and C4's instead of only 2) *
Other team can hear you/you can chat with the dead (Useful in SnD) *
Long Distance Knifing (Aim from a distance then knife) *
15 MIN Nuke Incalling *
Ability to cancel nuke *
50% Chance of Nuke, 25% Chance of AC130, 25% of Chopper Gunner in Care Package *
25% Chance of Nuke, 25% Chance of AC130, 25% of Chopper Gunner, 25% Chance of EMP in Emergency Air Dro
p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Teem On Point's Modded Lobbies   Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:19 am

Purchase at your own risk not verified.
Back to top Go down
JTAG
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 17
Reputation : 10004
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 23
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: hi   Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:29 am

Verified, www.teemonpoint.com only pay when stream is up to hold verification status.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.b4-gaming.tk
sniperzmodz



Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Teem On Point's Modded Lobbies   Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:30 am

TU6 Update appears to have patched the care package nukes for now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TTG ROCKS



Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Teem On Point's Modded Lobbies   Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:35 pm

this is a scam dont belive him!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XPurpleGiraffeX

avatar

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Teem On Point's Modded Lobbies   Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:34 pm

WALMART PATCH! Lame Prices!
Mine Are Cheaper <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Teem On Point's Modded Lobbies   

Back to top Go down
 
Teem On Point's Modded Lobbies
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B4 Gaming! :: Call of Duty - Modern Warfare :: Modern Warfare 2 - 10th Prestige / Unlock all Lobbies-
Jump to: