B4 Gaming!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Modding is a Habit.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10th prestige lobby and infections Currently Closed- still accepting payments for next lobby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sniperzmodz

10th prestige lobby and infections Currently Closed- still accepting payments for next lobby Empty
PostSubject: 10th prestige lobby and infections Currently Closed- still accepting payments for next lobby   10th prestige lobby and infections Currently Closed- still accepting payments for next lobby EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:22 am

Next Lobby Awaiting Keyvault.
if you have a legitimate type 2 keyvault email sniperzmodz@gmail.com
GT: SNIPERZMODZ

send money to sniperzmodz@gmail.com on paypal

$5 for infections

$15 for 10th prestige 70 and infections .etc!!!!
for rental I will do anything from modding your friends to playing pub matches with whoever you want. I'll kick who you say etc.

Best lobby On Here!!!!

what you get

For VIPs:
-Walking AC-130
-Teleporter
-UFO mode
-Teleport to your crosshairs
-Verify players using stopping power
-Visions
-*NEW* Toggle cartoon mode on/off
-*NEW* Kamikaze bomber
-Level 70 on spawn
-On screen instructions
-Lots of infections (detailed list below)

For Everyone Else:
-Must be verified upon entering lobby, after 55 seconds if they are not verified a message will display telling them if they are not supposed to be there to leave, and telling them it is their only warning. 10 seconds after that they will be stripped of their titles, emblems, challenges, and their leaderboards will be ruined Very Happy After that, they will be notified that they got owned, and kicked from your lobby.
Once verified...
-Level 70 on spawn
-Modded custom class names
-All Challenges/Titles/Emblems/Unlocked spinning 10th
-Legit stats (looks like you are really 10th prestige)
-*NEW* Toggle cartoon mode on/off
-*NEW* Toggle between legit leaderboards / insane leaderboards
-Sets time played to 20 days
-Toggle force host on/off (instructions are displayed about what force host does)
-Toggle visions (only effects player toggling the visions, not the whole lobby!)
-On screen instructions
-Lots of infections (detailed list below)

Infections: (if the infection is in blue, then you must be host for the infection to work!)
-FPS and host information
-Automatic M16/Famas/Raffica
-Slight of hand/instant reload. Instant ADS
-Fast predator
-Stopping power = 1 shot 1 kill
-Steady aim = perfect shot
-Knife from across the map
-*NEW* Insane chopper gunner
-1 second nuke timer
-1 vote to skip map
-Lots of choppers, ac-130's, and emps
-Set up to 999 claymores/c4s (use OMA pro Very Happy)
-Faster running, not too fast though
-Danger close is DISABLED Very Happy (i hate danger close)
-*NEW* Care package falls down extremely fast

My last Plug is that i will change my patch for rented lobbies. message me if interested

THX, SNIPER

Last edited by sniperzmodz on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

10th prestige lobby and infections Currently Closed- still accepting payments for next lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th prestige lobby and infections Currently Closed- still accepting payments for next lobby   10th prestige lobby and infections Currently Closed- still accepting payments for next lobby EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:23 am

Verified by me.
Back to top Go down
JTAG
Founder
Founder
JTAG

PostSubject: yo   10th prestige lobby and infections Currently Closed- still accepting payments for next lobby EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:14 am

do not fucking sticky unless you ask me! just verify
Back to top Go down
http://www.b4-gaming.tk
XPurpleGiraffeX

XPurpleGiraffeX

PostSubject: Re: 10th prestige lobby and infections Currently Closed- still accepting payments for next lobby   10th prestige lobby and infections Currently Closed- still accepting payments for next lobby EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Definently not the best lobby on here, Patch seems bare
Back to top Go down
XPurpleGiraffeX

XPurpleGiraffeX

PostSubject: Re: 10th prestige lobby and infections Currently Closed- still accepting payments for next lobby   10th prestige lobby and infections Currently Closed- still accepting payments for next lobby EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:31 pm

And my prices are much better than yours are
Bad Patch+Overpriced Lobby= FAIL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10th prestige lobby and infections Currently Closed- still accepting payments for next lobby   10th prestige lobby and infections Currently Closed- still accepting payments for next lobby Empty

Back to top Go down

10th prestige lobby and infections Currently Closed- still accepting payments for next lobby
Page 1 of 1